About this listing
It is a bright, spacious (52m2), one-bedroom ocean-front apartment with a 6-meter-long-balcony and a panoramic view of the Bay of Santos and beaches.
• The dining room has a LED-TV, a confortable sofá-bed and a ceiling fan.
• The bedroom has a queen-size double bed, a fitted closet, ar-conditioning and a ceiling fan (Baby cot is also available).
• The balcony is acessed by both the living room and the bedroom. It has tables, chairs and safety net.
• The kitchen and utility area are well equipped with refirgerator, stove, oven, microwave and dishes, laundry-machine, table and chairs.
• Wi-Fi internet, Cable-TV, bedroom, bathroom and household linen and utensils are available.
• Garage (for 1 car) is subject to availability.
Things to do nearby
A car transportation and tour service with a trilingual (English-Spanish-Portuguese) driver/tour-guide is available upon request.
Santos is an ideal place for an extended visit to Brazil for the 2014 World Cup, combining watching the games played in São Paulo and exploring the natural beauty of the coast and beaches. It is only 70 Km from the city of São Paulo and a 2-hour-ride by car from the São Paulo Stadium.
A dependable and secure bus+subway transportation from Santos to Sao Paulo (Stadium) is also available.
Santos is a thriving and vibrant port city that offers a good combination of beaches, theatres, cinemas, shops, bars and restaurants. It has 7km of sandy beaches and well-tended gardens all along the front (Guinness´ longest seafront garden in the world). It is also a great base for exploring the region, which offers some fantastic scenery and beaches, such as Guarujá, just across the bay and only a ferry ride away, where there are some idyllic spots to discover.
Male from Brazil
Speaks English, Spanish, Portuguese
Dual Brazilian-American Citizen, owner of a beach wear business in Santos.
1-Bedroom-Ocean-Front Apartment w/ Panoramic View